Rosa Rosa Limited t/a Viva la Rosa’s - Terms and Conditions of RETAIL SALE to all Personal and business Customers buying at our PREMISES (including any temporary premises e.g. Exhibitions, Shows and / or other Events etc) or on the INTERNET, TELEPHONE or MAIL ORDER.
- These Terms and Conditions of Retail Sale are made on behalf of Rosa Rosa itself and all its staff and Directors. They apply only to sale of goods (which includes all products and services which NL sells) to individuals for personal or business use, not resale, at advertised retail prices when the total retail price of that sale (excluding postage or transport) does not exceed £5,000.
- While we will do our best to advise - if asked, Customers must choose their purchases for themselves and neither Rosa Rosa nor its staff nor Directors can accept any obligation to supply samples nor goods fit for any particular purpose nor goods which comply with any other description than that given by us.
- Customers may return goods, for replacement or refund at Customer's choice, provided that we are notified within 14 days of delivery to you and that goods are returned to us NEW with all tags attached, UNWORN and UNALTERED within 14 days of delivery to you. Return and / or Original Postage fees are not refundable - except in a very limited set of circumstances.
- Payment – All orders for products must be made by Paypal of other method made available by us at the point-of-sale and at time of purchase or order in £ sterling.
- Ownership of Products / Acceptance of Order
b. Ownership of Goods passes to Customer on each such dispatch as aforesaid.
c. Orders to ship goods to destinations outside the UK will not be accepted nor processed until Rosa Rosa is notified that payment in full of price and any postage and packing charge has been received without set-off or deduction in Rosa Rosa's account.
b. Products to destinations outside UK. Goods will be despatched by International Signed-for Airmail unless Customer otherwise chooses. Postage will be charged and advised at the rate dictated by Customer's choice at the point of sale.
- Urgent Orders. If your order is required for a particular date, we will do all we can to help subject to an agreed additional charge – but no delivery guarantees are given or implied especially to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
- All Export Orders are at Customer's risk once they leave Rosa Rosa offices. If you wish we will seek insurance for the goods in your name at your own additional expense. Any delays caused by Customs and other Regulatory bodies are outside our control and our responsibility.
- Save as above we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage however arising in connection with orders, goods or plants and expressly exclude all express or implied conditions or warranties, statutory or otherwise, express or implied save as provided by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- These terms are governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These Terms and Conditions do not apply to Trade Sales which will continue to be on our Standard Wholesale Terms and Conditions (2012 revision).